Sunday, April 15, 2007

The times are slow



The past couple of weeks have been a little slow in the land of cards and it has given me time to think and go insane. Though my stack of cards for sale is getting larger and larger, I get to look back at them and know that I made each and every one! That gives me a sense of pride, but then I think, "Why aren't they selling?" Then I become worried.

Oh, life.

On another topic. We are going to move in about 13 months!!!! I am still very excited about it and though I have to wait a whole year and one month, I still cannot wait. Buy a house and all that jazz!

1 comment:

Monica Yvette said...

Ooh! I spotted one I want, but I can't buy it until tomorrow because of funding issues. Hopefully, it won't go anywhere in a day's time.
Moving to a new town is fun. Where are you relocating to?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online