Monday, October 01, 2007

Itty Bitties For You


IttyBittiesForYou has been a dream of Jennifer's for quite some time. While growing up, she always made little animals and people with bright, colorful clothing. When she was about 10 years old, she sold a tiny frog to a family friend. "Being so young, it nearly knocked me off my feet when she handed me a $10 bill for my little creation." says Jennifer. She still gets very excited when she gets a sale, but it means so much more to her now than it did back then.
She has been making little creatures and people with polymer clay for about 12 years! Her style has evolved quite a bit over the years, but she tends to draw inspiration from a lot of the same things that encouraged her when she was younger. "I love looking through other people’s art and seeing different color combinations, textures and materials. I also own a pottery wheel so that definitely gets me thinking on a completely different level." says Jennifer. Pottery inspires her to love polymer even more because she can create pieces that show emotion and character as opposed to strictly being practical.

Check out her shop: IttyBittiesForYou.etsy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! I really appreciate it :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online