Monday, November 19, 2007

MissesKwittys



This is a small informational from MissesKwittys, herself:
"I have been crafting since I was a small kid and have never quit! Isn't it amazing that during all those years when we did not have the modern conveniences that we have today, women would not only make all their household items as well as all their clothing, towels, aprons, tablecloths, bed linens, etc. but they also went through the time and trouble to make them beautiful! Adding beautiful and intricate crocheted edgings, laces, embroidery, etc. It is so impressive! I like to work with feedsack fabrics, vintage laces and rick rack, fun colors, and vintage embroidery patterns that I stitch up in retro colors. A bit of blending the old with the new. It is important to me that I put out a quality product, one that will last, that has that old fashioned cottage charm!"

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks so much Amie--you are a sweety to feature me on your blog!! Hugs, Karen

marsha said...

MissesKwittys has always been a fave of mine ... such adorable stuff!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online