Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bird People Unlimited


Here is a snip from Kayla's shop and I thought it summed her up quite nicely:
"I'm Kayla. How do you do?
Ever since I can remember I have been slightly infatuated/obsessed with birds, which may help to explain the name of this store. Some of my hobbies include playing bass and singing for my band, The Hormones, snowboarding, gardening and everything art-related.

I like recycling and upcycling things. And it shows in my work much of the time.

In the future you can expect to see lots of hemp, band-oriented clothing and accessories, purses, perhaps some glycerin soap, polymer clay pieces, dog treats (recipes approved by Spunky and Penny), and artwork that I can bring myself to part with :P.

If you would like anything custom-made, convo me and we can talk out the details..also, if you see anything in the "sold items" section that you particularly like, I can most likely remake it for you. Just ask."

Check her out! NOW!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online