Friday, December 07, 2007

FancyFreeMe


I know for me, it's sometimes hard to find one artistic field and put everything you have into it. For some people they have to venture into the lives of writers, painters, and jewels to make their crafting lives complete. FancyFreeMe is that person. She has an awesome little Etsy shop that features her jewelry but there is so much more to her. Among her original works of art are: written works (poetry, short stories, children's stories), glass murals, wall murals, acrylic paintings, watercolor paintings, collage art, tile paintings, storybooks and jewelry (her favorite wearable art). Please check out her shop and get inspired. We all need a little push sometimes!!

2 comments:

Deanna Roux said...

Punkin, thanks for the sweet words and awesome article - and thanks also for using the photo of my charity bracelet for Chinese babies! -Deanna (AKA FancyFreeMe)

BellaColle said...

I've been readin' some of your posts! Lots of great artists!! I guess I need to go Christmas shoppin' might as well spend it on these fabulous Etsy shops!
Thank for sharing sooo many fab ones!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online