Thursday, February 14, 2008

Catherine Moore


All girls can remember the fairy tale dream of prince charming and a white horse. Telling secrets at slumber parties while drinking tea in those little pink color changing tea sets. My fondest memory of childhood was making paper dolls and I am pleased to find out that they still exist. I know that the art of making dolls out of paper did not die when I left childhood. I have rediscovered the lost art of paper dolls through a wonderful designer, Catherine Moore.

Her line of Clearly Constructed Paper Doll Parts clear stamps takes paper arts to a whole new level. Each 4x6 block has four to six clear stamps for making various amazing paper dolls. All are interchangeable and easily combined.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so beautiful. what a find. i am so inspired. and beautiful blog by the way.

Unknown said...

ooo, I love paper dolls, you're right there is a childhood nostalgia attached to them that's beautiful. x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online