Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Craft Pudding



Now for another adventure into the paper arts world.... my biggest love... STAMPS! It's true, I might run over my husband for a huge bag of rubber stamps. Well maybe not, but you get the idea. I really love any kind of stamp. Rubber, clear, foam, whatever! This shop makes custom rubber stamps and they really are too cute!
I have been eye balling these stamps for some weeks now and as soon as that tax return comes back... I am buying the shop!
Take a look and keep your credit cards close buy!

3 comments:

Yummy & Company said...

love your work and your blog!

Erika said...

What cute stamps! I hope you don't buy the whole shop, because I might like a stamp or two. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh boy! I'm gonna get in trouble going to this shop! I luuuurve stamps too!
Hahaha..funny about running over hubby!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online