Monday, February 11, 2008

So Freakin In Love



The first thing I thought of when I looked at my computer screen was the little detailed bird sitting on a branch.. looking so fine!! Then I entered the shop... so cute!
This shop is my dream come true for fashion and I know I am not the best kept secret in the fashion world. My high dollar taste involves jeans and a shirt covered in pigment ink! I know, I should be more fashionable but I am simple at heart and sometimes simple in clothes.....
But this shop makes me dream higher then I ever could. Reach the boundaries of clothing heaven and even wear pumps!
I know!! What am I thinking? Awesomeness... sheer awesomeness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!
Cool store... interesting models! lol!
That one with the large tatoo was kind pretty.
I think I found a few tops I liked, thank you for sharin'!
Xo

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online