Friday, March 28, 2008

When The Bed Is A Rockin...



Now I love me some new furniture but I was sure there was none on Etsy! Why? Because I am stupid!! There are tons of shops with amazing furniture. Now you might need to pay more in shipping but I would rather have some amazing handmade furniture then cheep partial board stuff.... (remembering days working at the furniture store).... well now that I'm back I would love to talk to you about this great shop, Delia Furniture.
Delia is a small studio located in Portland, OR. It's made up of a collection of individuals who have come together to pool resources and skills to make some amazing furniture! They have a motto, "Enjoy the work as much as we loved making it!"

Check Delia Furniture out!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online