Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Zbella



I was trying to think of something catchy and cool to write about this amazing little metal shop, but then I read the bio and it speaks so loudly that I wanted to share it with you....
"Many artists I've talked to have told me that they're inspired in their work by love or by food or by friends and family, but for me nature is the ultimate source of inspiration. Nature is all-encompassing, complex, beautiful, and unrelenting. I don't think that anything made by man can even begin to compare with the greatness of nature. The goal in my art (whether it's my jewelry, my watercolors, or my photography) is to capture just the tiniest bit of beauty that is found in nature. I don't try to compete with it; merely to try to convey some of the feeling that it inspires in me."

Check this shop out! It's naturalfullrific! (Yep, I just made up a word!)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online