Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Trip To The Pub




A few weeks ago, we traveled back to Monroe, Louisiana for my husband's graduation from pharmacy school. Though it was a trip I was SO ready to be over, it was also bitter sweet, since it was my last trip to Enochs Pub. This bar has been my home away from home for the past 5 years. It reminds me of the Cheer's theme song.... "Sometimes you wanna go..... hummm hummmm"
Yep, that will be stuck in your head all day.
Well they did know my name and my drink. I never asked. I never looked up for that eye to eye contact needed to signal another beverage is needed. Just good friends, amazing food, and of course, awesome beer! I highly recommend the Guinness.
I am also aware this post makes me seem like a sauce monkey, but it's true that once experience can be summed up in the type of beer they drink. For me it's rich, flavorful, and steeped in tradition. That's the meaning of life and a good time!

1 comment:

BillyWarhol said...

U know I shouldn't even say this but I just got back from the Patio + had a Few COLD Beers!!

+ I'm Feeling All Good!!

Is it OK for Artists to still do dat??

;)) Peace*

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online