Thursday, June 05, 2008

Baby Shoes



I know, what? Me babies? What?!!
Well I have thought about making a kid every now and again... maybe!
But these shoes crossed my path and I wish they were in adult sizes. Yep, it's true. I like to shop for baby clothes. It's not really an obsession just something I have no idea about.
The clothes are sooo small, but the same price as adult clothes! What's with that Target?

Well these shoes from Rose Toe Shoes are just was this maybe mommy has to order. (Not momma anytime soon, mom!!)
But cute shoes in a fashionable eye any mom would love to put on their kid's feet 3 to 7 times a day!
They're hand sewn soft leather in a wonderful pear green. They also feature beautiful large roses on these mary-jane style shoes with easy Velcro close. For indoor & outdoor use!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online