Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Under The Weather

I am feeling a bit sicky today.. so, I'll be in and out of the "office".

I do have an announcement:
I am looking for great articles written by Indie bloggers or artists. Tell me about your craft, hobbies, life, or interests. Each article will run once a week, probably Thursdays, on my blog, A Punkin Card Company Blog. It's a great way to get some exposure and press time!

I am also looking for interviews. If you have an amazingly unique craft or a great life story, I NEED YOU! Send me an email and I'll shoot you over some questions. Easy as pie! Interviews will run each Tuesday morning. I would love to have enough interviews to last the whole summer... so keep them coming!

Also, send links and pictures with each entry.

Email: apunkincardcompany@gmail.com


Can't wait to see them!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online