Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Interview with Rosewood Creations



1. Tell us a little about your self and your craft?

I am a long term crafter (40 years). I have been inventing and crafting things most of my life. From soap to theatrical costumes, children’s toys, beadwork, theatrical props, candles, and outrageous deserts! I love to make things out of whatever I can find.



2. What inspires you to create?

It just sort of comes over me like a madness; that’s it! It’s a form of insanity. Some call it a Muse, or a vapor. I just get these crazy ideas, and they have to become real.

3. What parts of your drive you to create?

According to the zodiac, I am a Libra. We are supposed to be creative.

4. Tell us about your business? How did it start? Where would you like to see it go?

Rosewood Creations is a collective of friends who started out at Renaissance fairs 12 years ago. We just had so much fun, we decided to combine our efforts. We started this business as a way to defray the costs of our hobbies.



5. What do you hope you're doing in the next five years?

I would love to still be crafting, and spending time with my friends.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online