Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jack's Jill Vintage Miscellanea


Do you love those old black and white photos? The ones where they have started to turn a little yellow from the fading process? No matter if they are my own family or not, I am so captivated by them. Drawn to a time that I have no memory of. A place I wish I was at. There, while the picture was taken. Smiling with them.
Jack's Jills Vintage shop is this little place on Etsy where you can buy photos! These very same black and white images. History in it's own time. It's really a neat idea. These people have no idea they are still living on through art! Though decades later... being sold as something amazing. I someone think it might hurt their feelings to be called vintage, though.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online