Monday, August 18, 2008

In Their Own Words

In the next few days, I will be running a new article featuring Indie artists writing about what they love, art! I know, it's kind of strange hearing from the artist in their own words but sometimes I feel the passion can be left out when writing a review. I want to know what makes an artist tick. What makes them get up in the morning and create? So, over the next few weeks we will hear from a variety of artists and learn more about their lives and passions.

If you are interested in submitting and article for consideration, please include the following:
2 pharagraphs about your art, passions, and life
Your contact information
A discount or promotion to offer my readers (optional)

I will then select images from your shop to go along with the article. So, please include your shop or website URL.

Thanks and good luck

Amie

1 comment:

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

How cool! You're so generous, Amie, to share your spotlight like this! Etsy really is a community.
Celeste (Crickets)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online