Friday, August 22, 2008

Interview with Buttonhead

 Todays interview is with Buttonhead. Enjoy!



1. Tell us a little more about your business and craft.
Buttonheadis a one-woman, Chicago-based indie business, making buttons and stuff for cool kids like you! Operated full-time by Ali Puckett, Buttonhead offers great customer service, custom work, promotional items for Etsy sellers, and… a sense of humor. Currently, I can be seen 5 days/week on the Indie 5 show, broadcasting entertaining and educational videos for the Etsy community.

2. What drives you to create?

If I couldn’t create, I would go insane! Whether it’s crafting, taking pictures, writing, making videos, or performing – creating art is my instinct, my passion, and my purpose.

3. What is your all time favorite item that you currently sell?

I love the ‘Dumber and Dumber’ political buttons, and they are scheduled to be featured in Venus magazine next month! The idea dawned on me as I was watching CNN. I thought of the traditional elephant and donkey images, and asked myself, ‘What do these say to me?’. Well… the rest is history!

4. Where can your items be found to purchase?
http://www.buttonhead.org – awesome buttons and stuff
http://www.youtube.com/user/Indie5Collective - The Indie 5 show!

5. Where do you see your business in five years?
In 5 years, there is no doubt in my mind that I will still be crafting and creating. It is my goal that Buttonhead will continue to offer new products, grow its customer base, and take on new projects. I am very much looking forward to the journey!

Thanks Buttonhead, and I hope you DO enjoy the journey!
Amie

1 comment:

dogwood said...

Oh, I love that shop! Great interview!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online