Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Interview with Cohen Camden







Interview with Cohen Camden


1. Tell me a little bit about yourself and your craft.
*I have always been able to lose myself in various creative outlets. I have used various forms of art to express myself through color, texture, and style. I feel I have my own personal style which reflects a lot of who I am in everything I create, no matter the medium.

2. What drives you to create?
*I love to make things that I feel are beautiful. I am driven by the possibility of the end result. I love seeing how different stones from the earth, the crystals, the silver, and other textures come together to create a piece one would not necessarily expect.

3. Do you have any secret hobbies?
*I have dabbled in ceramics, stained glass, interior decorating, painting, woodworking, and now, Cohen Camden. I am always seeking out creative hobbies that will provide me a way to express myself.

4. What strives have you taken to help your business grow?
*I have devoted myself to the creative process, and, trying to get my brand name recognized by the public. Cohen Camden has all sorts of jewelry pieces, and there is something to appeal to nearly everyone.

5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
*In five years, I hope the brand has developed nationwide recognition. I hope to continue to expand the product line, and work to help the business grow through whatever avenues may come.

6. Cake or ice cream?
*I prefer peanut butter chocolate ice cream, actually.



Thanks  Teresa McCann for your answers and we wish you well in the future! Peanut Butter ice cream is yum!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online