Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Ch-Ch-Changes

Things have been very busy around the Punkin house. And I know that I haven't been blogging like I used to, and for that, I am sorry. Life brings so many changes that sometimes it's hard to keep up or you feel you just need a break! I guess my break was taking a few days off from the blog but I should have let you guys know.

I am alright, but thanks for the emails and concerns. I guess I needed to fade out for awhile.

There will be a few changes in the blog over the next few months. I have decided to use this blog to focus more on my business then other Indie artists. I know this may cause some people to loose interest in my little book-o-Internet here, but it's something I must do for myself. It takes a lot of work finding artists to feature, getting things together for the giveaways, and coordinating with authors for book drawings. It's more then I can take on right now since I am focusing so much on my stationery business.
I do promise that this blog will continue to have a great Indie feel with articles about my ventures and tales of newbie ownership of a company. It's going to be more personal and more, well, ME! Get ready world, here I come.


Amie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online