Friday, September 26, 2008

In Their Own Words - Alas My Dear



Hello there!

I’m Deborah, and I live on the tropical island of Singapore with gorgeous Mr AlasMyDear. We live in a little house with a garden full of pigs and fauns.

I spend my daylight hours working in cancer research, among doctors and scientists, talking about experiments, scientific developments, patient care. Art is my song. It allows my small struggling soul to peep out, stretch itself, and have a good look at the world.

Alas! My Dear was born because my heart wouldn't stop speaking to my hands, and my hands wouldn't stop making things. I design and make a unique brand of jewelry - my style is quirky, whimsical and a little vintage-y. I create each piece by hand, wrap and post every package, handle marketing, advertising, and correspondence – it’s a real one-woman show!

Happy browsing :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely lovely!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online