Monday, September 29, 2008

In Their Own Words - Silly Little Lady


My name is Holly Priestley and I have been knitting since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I am attending New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology and plan to get my degree in Management. I opened my shop at the very end of May and in it you can find a wide range of hand knitted gifts ranging from colorful scarves, to awesome hats, fingerless mitts, bags and pouches and gifts for the kids and babies in your life.
Starting in September I will be donating a percentage of my sales to various wildlife rescue organizations. The organization of the month will be posted in my shop announcement and I haven't yet decided what percentage to donate, but it will be at least 10% of my earnings. If you would like to receive 10% off your next purchase from my store please mention that you saw my article in this blog in the messages to seller section and wait to pay as I will send a revised invoice your way.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online