Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Interview with Eclectic Pixie


1. Tell us a little more about your business and craft.
 I make more than just one craft, I make hair clips, jewelry, digital art prints, bags, bookmarks, etc! My shop offers something for everyone!

2. What drives you to create?What drives me to create is the fact that I can express myself through my creations and other people can enjoy them. I make a piece dictated to my mood, so each piece has some personality to it as well.

3. What is your all time favorite item that you currently sell?
My favorite item that I'm selling is my Poppy Hair clip.

4. Where can your items be found to purchase?You can find my items on http://eclecticpixie.etsy.com or my website http://eclecticpixie.com I haven't updated my website, but it does focus on more of my jewelry if you like jewelry. My etsy focuses more on EVERYTHING I do.

5. Where do you see your business in five years?
I HOPE to see my business alive and well, generating income. Only time will tell! :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online