Friday, October 03, 2008

In Their Own Words - Artsyclay


I grew up with an artistic mom and cousins, and we were always making crafty things. I learned at an early age the joy of brightening others' lives with a handmade gift. As an adult, I explored many different types of art, but always wished I could find one special medium that I could consider “mine.” About 11 years ago, a friend’s daughter introduced me to polymer clay and it was all I’d been searching for. I still get excited over new ideas and techniques, and am fascinated with the clay's endless possibilities of colors, shapes, layers and embellishments.

I sell my work in local galleries and craft shows, and opened my Etsy shop in 2006. My designs include cute dogs and cats, ornate hearts, funky faces, and whimsical seasonal and holiday creations. Any design can be made as a pin, pendant, ornament, fridge magnet or paperweight. Custom orders are always welcome.

http://artsyclay.etsy.com
http://artsyclay.blogspot.com

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online