Sunday, November 30, 2008

For the love of cranberries

Yep, I am that person in the supper market buying 10 cans of cranberry sauce because I am sure I don't have enough and the store just might run out. *Just might!*
Well, Thanksgiving went very well. We ate over my sister-in-laws house with a bountiful spread. It was awesome food. A little more southern cooking then I am used to but good all the same. My family has lived in the south as long as I have been alive but our roots are from New England. So corned beef and cabbage doesn't fly so well here but I still must eat it at least once every 6 months.Also, I am Italian by my bio-dads side. I have never met him but I am sure I have too many of his genes! There is nothing better then a fresh batch of red sauce over some steaming hot spaghetti. Yumm!!!
Well enough talk about food. Enjoy your Sunday and at least get outside for a bit. You might like it!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online