Sunday, November 09, 2008

Meltdown

Wow... this has been a crazy few days. It has really made me think about my little card company and everything that I want to do with it. Do you ever get that feeling that you are driving with nowhere in site? I totally felt that way this past week. Just asking myself, what am I doing? Where am I going? Well, it's good to report that things are all back to normal. The blog posts will continue. Both here and at the wordpress site. I hope to start featuring some more artists and as always, the events I go to.

I really hope you guys enjoy the highlights of the events. I know sometimes it looks like the same shots, but it was a total blast!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Gosh, I know how this feels! I sometimes wonder if I'm ever going to get anywhere. But I keep going! I've nominated your blog for an award, which you can read about here: michabellacreations.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online