Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birds of Felt, Here I Come....

I finally, finally, finally got started on my felt bird cards. I am so excited. Normally I am buried in a pile of things to do that I never have time to be creative. Well this time, the craft gods allowed me to have one day to do anything I wanted. And what I wanted to do was make felt bird cards... so I did. I made three different styles to start out with.


This next brown bird is also very cleaver. I love the green spiral patterned background. It almost has a movable shape to it (if you stare at it long enough).


And finally, the framed bird... so very sweet. I really like it.

3 comments:

Linda B said...

You've been tagged

These are the rules:

Post the rules in your blog
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Write seven random things about yourself
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they were tagged

Linda B.
http://lindab142.etsy.com
http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com

five dot design said...

i'm LOVING your incorporation of felt! what are you using to stick? glue? double sided tape?

looks great so far- can't wait to see what else is up your sleeve!

Anonymous said...

Aesthetically marvelous card...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online