Friday, March 20, 2009

First Saturday Arts Market, March

This month's First Saturday Arts Market was a big hit. It was the 5th anniversary of this beloved Heights event and couldn't have been a better day for the festivities. There were lots of artists, so many that booth sharing was the scene of the day. Lots of food, music, and cake for everyone!

At one point we had a Mariachi band with beautiful performances from traditional Mexican dancers. Their dresses were amazing, swirling colors of yellow, red, purple, and bright blue. A few of us tried the dances but I am sure I have two left feet!
The next market is April 4th. We all hope to see you there. Let's make this 5th year of the First Saturday Arts Market a big success!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My friend and I plan on being there in May! Can't wait!

A Punkin Card Company said...

It's so much fun! You'll enjoy it, I promise!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online