Saturday, April 18, 2009

DIY this Baby!

I am so excited! Tomorrow is my first ever crafty class held at Sew Crafty. The class will run for two hours, 12:30 to 2:30 and boy are theses students going to have a blast. I have been buying supplies all month but yesterday I got that, 'I don't have enough awesomeness', feeling and had to go to Micheal's and buy some more supplies. I went a bit overboard. So, craziness for me equals awesomeness for my students.
We'll be creating scrapbooking style cards, or as some artist called themselves, Card Makers. Simple, huh? The students will learn how to use everyday items around the house to make some great cards. Did you know saving old birthday and Christmas cards is the best way to start your collection? Also, you can save thread, buttons, paper scraps, ribbon, and just about anything you can imagine.

I'll be back on Monday with an update and pictures! Wish me luck.....

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online