Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Sew Crafty class was so crafty!

Guys, I had a wonderful time teaching this past weekend at Sew Crafty. I thought a 2 hour card making class with four amazing students.We went through come base steps to creating a card, the folds, the sizes, and the details to create a scrap booking style card. Then came the fun stuff! Lots of papers, brads, stickers, and buttons. Each student had a grab bag of assorted goodies from my pile of awesomeness. They really dove in and enjoyed the variety.
 
I created a class handout. Though this picture is a bit dark, you get the general idea. 

 
  
Thanks everyone for attending A Punkin Card Company's first card making class. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm glad it went well.

A Punkin Card Company said...

Thanks! I loved it!

Alyssa S. said...

OOH, very cool! You'll have to let me know the next time you have one and maybe I'll con my hubby into watching the kids and I'll drive up that way to attend a class :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online