Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Paper Arts by A Punkin Card Company

** UPDATE **
A few spots are left in the class. Hop on over to the Sew Crafty website to reserve your spot today!

************

A few posts ago, or many, I mentioned a collaboration with myself and Sarah of Sew Crafty to host a Paper Arts class in April. Well the official class list is up and we are on the books! I am very excited about this opportunity to teach a beginners card class that I can hardly hold my scissors properly. The class will be held on April 19th from 12:30 to 2:30 at Sew Crafty Houston.

The main focus of the class is learning how to create cards from everyday items you have around the house. Scraps, old paper, used cards, buttons, and even fabric. All these household toss-ables can be transformed into lovely paper art without using up more then an hour of your time. A Punkin Card Company is also offering a kit for the class with some of my most favorite paper supplies. It includes ribbon, brads, stickers, patterned paper, and silk flowers. These kits will eventually be available for sale in my Etsy shop and main website.

So check out the class and sign up! Seating is limited. If you are interested in a kit just shoot me an email: apunkincardcompany {at!} gmail *dot* com.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online