Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Whiteness of Nothing

Hello and happy Wednesday to everyone!
First off, thanks to everyone for your sweet comments, suggestions, and support over the development of the new website. It feels like a whirlwind of information, but hopefully it will be over soon and worth the effort. Right now I am in the taking new pictures of each product on a white background and I'll say it's not easy. It's totally operator error, 100% of it.

When I was born:
God: 'Welcome to the world, my child.' (in more of a God from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail.)
Amie: 'Waaaaaaaa.'
God: 'I am sorry to tell you this, but you will never be able to take quality photographs. I was out of photography inventory when you were created and the new shipment hasn't arrived yet. You understand?'
Amie: 'Waaa?'
God: 'I know, but at least you'll be able to make awesome greeting cards! Right?'
Amie: 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'
Amen

So there it is, my creation and my lack of photography skills. I totally accept this version of my birth to explain my inability to take a sweet sweet picture. It's not my fault! God was out of photography inventory. So there.......

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online