Friday, August 21, 2009

Slowing Things Down

Whew! My summer has flown by. From visiting family to the launch of the new A Punkin Card Company website, I have not had time to enjoy the simple things in life. I am ready to sit back, enjoy some iced tea and home cooked meals. I am sure I have been living off of sandwiches and olives for the past 3 months!
Really the best accomplishment I had this summer was the website. It has been a long dream of mind to have my own website, and it's finally here. When I first started A Punkin Card Company I was selling my handmade cards and stationery on a site called Esnips. I only had a few sales but that was an exciting time. I saw the need for me to have my own business and the desire people had to buy my cards. It was a win win for everyone. Now A Punkin Card Company has it's own wesbite! How far I have come? Thanks for supporting handmade!

Here are some green inspired pictures:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations Amie! You deserve the awesome success!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online