Monday, August 17, 2009

Well, Well

Sorry again fellow readers. I have been sick, busy, then sick again, and now we are back to busy! But there is good news. The website that I have been talking about endlessly will *hopefully* launch this week. Maybe even tomorrow! So cross your glue covered fingers. I am so excited to show you all the new items I have been working on and the sweet designs for the site. It's going to be an awesome experience.

There is a great features on the website for all you wholesalers too! You can sign up for an account and purchase your goodies straight from the site. No more faxing in the list, waiting for me to call, re faxing and faxing some more! No, it's all easy as pie! (strawberry pie at that!)

Keep your eyes glued to the screen and I'll let you know right away once it is up. Thanks to all the support I have had from family, friends, and awesome customers. Your feedback and loyalty has made this happen!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online