Monday, October 26, 2009

Leaving on a Big Boat

Hurry! It's vacation time again here at A Punkin Card Company. We are heading out to Mexico on the Carnival cruise line for a 5 day tour. Believe me, this is a much needed trip! I am going to do nothing but eat, drink, and live in the sun. Who says October can't be a vacation month?

The A Punkin Card Company Etsy site will be placed on vacation mode but the website will remain active. All orders and emails will be answered upon my return, October 30th. Retailers, it's getting very close to the holidays, so get those holiday card orders in. Customers, you know you need brand spankin new cards to get you through the cold months, so stock up. The boxed sets make great holiday gifts!

I'll take lots of pics and post them on my return. Bon Voyage Bitches!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online