Thursday, November 12, 2009

Running Break

Today I am going to try running again. After talking with some friends, a guy who works at a running store, and reading all I can read about shin splints, I am going to give it another shot. From what I have found out, it's beginner's pains and I need to stretch some more before we run. Also, concrete versus ground does not seem to make a difference.
I am also going to exercise on our elliptical machine twice a week for 20 minutes each time. I love this machine. No impact and I can sing as loud as I want!! Plus, I am hoping this gives me the weight loss boost that I need. Seems like the cruise we just took has caught up with me. Also, Yoga twice a week. think that is enough?

What are your exercise tips?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online