Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The VIP Event at Sew Crafty

Wow, what an event!! Sew Crafty has re-opened it's doors at it's new location on 19th Street in the Heights and it's an amazing spot, says I! On Thursday, October 22nd Sarah, owner of Sew Crafty hosted a VIP party for employees, family, and close friends. Honestly, I had a blast! It was a great way to meet some people I had only known on Facebook and be able to make some great business connections.




Me and Amanda 

The real reason I am writing this post is to inform you of the awesomeness that is the new Sew Crafty! It's really great. A very large two story building that allows for a retail space and drop in crafting on the bottom, plus room for multiple classes on the top floor!And can I say something about the views? I love the Heights and it is in my favorite Heights location, 19th Street!


Yummy burgers!

So sign yourself up for great upcoming classes. Also, Sew Crafty is a friend of Etsy Houston! Yay, Etsy Houston. So supporting this business is Etsy friendly! Get yourself up and drop by Sew Crafty. Tell Sarah and the gang Punkin sent you!!


Sarah, Moncia, and Craig


Also, Sew Crafty sells a selection of A Punkin Card Company cards! Buy handmade and buy it local!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online