Sunday, December 10, 2006

Finally...

















I finally got some of my Christmas/ Holiday cards posted for you guys to see. I know I have taken forever to get them up, but I have felt a little down this week. I also had to wrap every present I bought from last August until now. I was not aware of how many gifts I bought and thus many people will be getting a lot of nice things this year!

Back to the cards. They were really easy to make. I had some card stock, glue, pre-cut snowflakes, and some brass brads. As you can tell from the pictures, you can use any color card stock you would like. I wanted to add a little variation so I placed some pink here and there. I hope you enjoyed looking at them. I had a ton of fun making them.
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online