Sunday, December 03, 2006

My First Post

My first post. I should be so proud! I guess I could start out by telling you a little about myself? My name is Amie Needham and I am stuck in the small town of Monroe, Louisiana until my husband graduates from pharmacy school (1 & 1/2 more years!!!!). We were married on May 20, 2006 and I have not killed him just yet. No seriously, I love him to death. I graduated from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, Louisiana in 2005 but have found no work in my degree as of late. Until our grand exit from Louisiana, I am currently working as a pharmacy technician to bring in the dough.
But, my true passion is crafts. I love to make cards, jewelry, paint or really anything I can get my hands on! I love the fact that I can create something that some one else would find amazing or creative. By no means do I create things for the approval of others, but it is nice to be acknowledged for something uniquely your own.
I hope to get a web site up and running by the first of the year but that will depend on my availability for sitting in front of the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amie.

The site looks great. I will be looking over your cards so that I can make an order.

Fr. Mark

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online