Saturday, February 17, 2007

Cards and more cards

Well first, I must tell you about my "real job" news. I was offered a new job today at another Rx (pharmacy) and I am half way tempted to take it. I am sure that I will not but it is nice to know that other places what you! CVS wants me!!!
I then went to my current boss and told him of the said offer. He was not happy but hey, it's my life kinda thing. I will stay at my current job only because my boss is a cool guy but it is nice to know other places of employment want me.
I have been placing new cards on my Esty site all day! Take a look. Wow, there are really so many to look at. I had finished the first round of the Dog House collection and I am placing them on the site as we speak or read?
I hope people like them.. well I do! Take a look and tell me what you think.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online