Monday, April 02, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have no reason to be excited but I am thrilled! My in-laws are coming this weekend and I get to clean my house.... yes! No really, I love them and I am sooo excited they are coming.
Really this issue is, I need to get started on more cards, but I am having a card design block. Nothing is coming out of this head of mine! I have looked though all my card mags and books (yes, I am a dork. I have cards magazines and books! DORK!) and think, aww, that's cute... oh, this is cute... but then nothing when I sit at my work tablet thingy>>>
Blocked
I need a card laxative!

2 comments:

Monica Yvette said...

Sorry, I'm not sure where to find a card laxative, but getting creative in other mediums might help... Or maybe cleaning the house will do it!
Btw, I'm quite familiar with the bored husband, "Lets go", look. That's half the fun.

Monica Yvette said...

Happy Easter to you too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online