Friday, May 04, 2007

I have been tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have been tagged!
I have to tell seven random things about myself and tag seven other people... I don't know seven other people!!!
Oh, well. Here it goes...
1. Though I am lazy, I am very motivated.
2. I am impatient and sometimes bossy.
3. Silliness is an understandment.
4. When I love, I do it with all my soul.
5. I can do a great cousin it impression.
6. I am a punkin.
7. Though short, I can see for miles.

There.. it's done!
I feel lighter already.....


For those who will be tagged in the future... good luck! You'll need it!

3 comments:

BellaColle said...

AWh,,thanks for playing!
love your list..and yes, I agree with #3!

Monica Yvette said...

I'm with you and Bella on #3. Thanks for posting this.

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

i finally got around to answering your tag...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online