Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wow. 18 days!!!!!

10 days have gone by since I have posted here! Wow. I can't remember what happened during that time...
Oh, we have decided to go to Florida for vacation and not Tennessee... only to cash out some of the vacation money for ourselves!!
Also, sold some cards and make some new promos to send to New York!!!!
Other then that, things are good! My whole pharmacy staff is looking forward to my instalment of mother's day cards and I hope to get a big reward from it... AKA money!!
Still learning how to post pictures on here... somehow they are all to the left....
well have a great day and I'll see you soon

oh, the title.... it's 18 days until vacation time!

1 comment:

Monica Yvette said...

Hi, vacation sounds nice. What part of Florida? By the way. Tag, you're it. Check out my blog for details.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online