Monday, September 17, 2007

Rhradcliffedesigns


As a small girl, Rhradcliffedesigns owner, as already seen the world. Her father was in the Air Force and thus so would be her future husband. She saw many places such as, Thailand, LasVegas, New Mexico, and England. But it was Asia that stuck out in her mind.
"Southeast Asia, I would say, had the most profound influence on my work. Its the one place in the world that has become a part of me. If I ever get thousands of negatives turned into digital files I will have an outlet of creativity I can only dream of. Kuala Lumpur where we spent 3 1/2 years introduced me to beads, fabrics, dolls, and silver. It provided a jumping off point to as many countries as I could fit in and as many cultures I could absorb. And as always Thailand. I was a Thai in a previous life." says Rhradcliffedesigns.
She stumbled upon Etsy a year ago when her son receive an Etsy gift and she was on the computer opening up a new shop the very next day. "It was a rough first 6 months. I did everything wrong and had no clue as to what Esty really was and how to be part of the community. The longer I've been here, the more I've come to love it and it's artists." says Rhradcliffedesigns. She is a very talented artist and a great soul. Her work is bright and completely breathtaking.
Please check out her shop: rhradcliffedesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online