Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kristiana Parn



I love any art that will bring back my childhood memories and show me the world through whimsical eyes. Kristiana Parn's shop is a great example of this. It's light and airy but full of fun and wonder. Her painting's are like the amazing little illustrations you see in children's books, the great ones! Like the Velveteen Rabbit or Winnie the Pooh!

Please run by her shop and by some artwork! We need to keep the Indie artist working and fulfilled!

KristianaParn.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love her work! So glad to see it on the front page of etsy too!

Unknown said...

Btw, I don't charge anything YET for ads! I was thinking about waiting until we get a certain number of subscribers before I do! It wouldn't be much, either way!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love the Rabbit and Pooh!
Happy Easter.
Xo

I Dig This Life said...

oh cute bunnies :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online