Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nicole Sapsford


Here's a little bit about our new girl:
Hi, I'm Nicole and I'm currently living in sunny Scotland. Alright, so the weather may not be great but at least the shopping is! I make one of a kind bags and trinkets and am absolutely in love with the whole process from shopping for fabrics to handing over goodies to happy new owners. Apart from that I have a love for all things B-movie (especially zombies), Irish pirates and kit kats.

Nicole Sapsford
Indie Knows Writer


I would like to welcome A Punkin Card Company Blog's new writer, Nicole Sapsford. She will be writing the Indie Knows column which will run every Wednesday morning. I hope you all enjoy her and the amazing talent she brings to the Punkin team!

Welcome Nicole and I hope you feel at home!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online