Friday, August 29, 2008

In Their Own Words - Donnalda



As an artist, I am always looking for new things to play with. I love paper and paper related crafts right now. Painting on paper, and then rubber stamping, collaging and painting some more. I have found wonderful ways to use my computer to create my own collage ephemera. I love the look and colors of vintage, but like to add my own "edge" to it.
My etsy shop has samples of almost everything I do. I am glad that some of my favorite creations have found good homes. I love my customers, they are all so nice. I have put some of my favorite "toys" up for sale so other people can play with them too. I also have started a Christmas is Coming section for those who want to start shopping early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I like that you chose the Collage Card Kit as the photo. Donnalda
www.donnalda.etsy.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online