Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jennifer Squires Photography


 I got an email from an amazing artist today, Jennifer Squires from Jennifer Squires Photography. Her work is truly amazing.  I really love pictures of nature or architecture. Something just draws me into the image. Jennifer's work is just plain good! I mean really good. Very sweet in nature and honest.

Currently the collection includes roses, calla lilies, tulips, and gerberas.  These contemporary images look great in dining rooms, living areas, bedrooms, and offices, and can be produced as large as 24x30 inches or as small as 4x6 inches. Her work can be viewed at www.jennifersquires.ca and is available for sale via Etsy at www.jennifersquires.etsy.com

1 comment:

jennifer squires said...

Thank you so much for your support and kind words! I really appreciate it.

:jennifer

fresh photography for hip homes
www.jennifersquires.ca
www.jennifersquires.etsy.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online