Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Interview with Oh, Hello Friend



1. Tell us a little more about your business and craft.
I've been wanting to start up an etsy shop for a few months now but I officially opened up at the end of July when I just said, "enough wanting to open my shop, I'm just gonna do it!" and so it happened! *finally!* ;) My crafts are a relief for me in the business we all get caught up in in our lives - to just be able to come to and create from the heart.

2. What drives you to create?
I spend a lot of time surfing the internet (when I have nothing to do at work!) and always see so many beautiful and creative things. It inspires me to be creative. If I could just have a small part of sharing my design in this world of creativity, I'd be content.

3. What is your all time favorite item that you currently sell?
My current favorite item in the shop would have to be the grace earrings. They are so unique and delicate..and I really like birds :)

4. Where can your items be found to purchase?
In my etsy shop: http://ohhellofriend.etsy.com & soon to be website: www.ohhellofriend.com!

5. Where do you see your business in five years?

I just want to do what I love - create & design. Whatever field that leads me to - I have so many interests in different areas (jewelry, paper goods, sewing, clothing, all pretty things) I would love to just be known and recognized/respected as a fellow designer. (ultimate goals: getting my designs mentioned on decor8 or designsponge? haha I can dream can't i?) I also would love to start up a craft showcase & event in orange county, california. it's in the works... (of my mind!)

thank you for reading!

Thank you Danni from Oh Hello Friend. You can read her blog at http://ohhellofriend.blogspot.com/

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online