Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Interview with Rhonna Farrer

You guys are totally in for a treat! Todays interview is with Rhonna Farrer, a totally awesome desinger.



1. Tell us a little more about your business and craft.
I love to dabble in various design industries.  I have gift bags, greeting cards, boxes, etc. in the Gift Industry. Patterned papers, acrylic stamps, rub-ons, ribbons, tags, etc. in the Scrapbook Industry. And I also design digital elements: patterned papers, digital brushes/stamps, fonts, etc. for the Digital Scrapbook Industry.
 
2. What drives you to create?
I love the creative high! I love looking at a magazine, interior design or fashion & getting the creative wheels turning! It is one of my favorite things to run to my studio on one of these highs to pump it out! I am so inspired by color & texture!
 
3. What is your all time favorite item that you currently sell?
My acrylic stamps & papers are so fun to use for card making, scrapbook pages & mixed media art.  I am also addicted to my digital brushes/stamps. They can be used on photos, blogs, cards, etc.  So many possibilities to design & create!
 
4. Where can your items be found to purchase?
My gift products can be found in Michael's, Target, Walmart & other stores around the country.  Autumn Leaves is the company that manufactures my scrapbook supplies and they are found at craft/stamp & scrapbook stores like Hobby Lobby, JoAnn, Walmart & Target. I sell my digital elements online at www.twopeasinabucket.com
 
5. Where do you see your business in five years?
Bigger & better!
 
Thank you tons Rhonna. You truly are one of my favorite people! 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online