Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Interview with MissIndie



1. Tell us a little more about your business and craft.
I’ve wanted to start my own business since I was little and I’ve finally done it. I’m having so much fun with it…still learning but its a blast. My mom taught me how to crochet a few years ago when I was a sophomore in high school. She taught me the basics, and I instantly fell in love with it. Soon after I taught myself how to read patterns and different techniques and I've been creating ever since.

2. What drives you to create?
I love the emotional high I get when I make something new. I grew up with a hunger to make things, to add color and life where there was nothing. My mom always sparked my creativity; showing me new projects or teaching me ways to add to something old to make it new. I can't go a day without creating something. I knew when I was young that I was supposed to be an artist.

3. What is your all time favorite item that you currently sell?

My Holly Golightly Sleep Mask! Its from one of my favorite movie, Breakfast At Tiffanys, and I'm so glad that I finally figured out how to make it!

4. Where can your items be found to purchase?

You can buy my items at my shop: http://missindie.etsy.com
You can also find info about me and my shop at missindiedesigns.blogspot.com and http://www.flickr.com/photos/missindie

5. Where do you see your business in five years?
I see my business even bigger, with my pieces on display in different shops. Hopefully by that time I will have my own shop where my works will be displayed and also the works of other artists that make handmade.

Visit Miss Indie's Etsy shop.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online